Case Study: Modern Divorce Solutions
Andrew recognised the potential of new technology to benefit his clients and practice, but struggled to adopt it due to his traditional business structure, operating procedures, and marketing. Andrew felt the need to quickly implement new strategies and technology to avoid being left behind but didn’t know where to start.
Tania’s small team had achieved remarkable results for her clients, but she was overworked and felt her firm had untapped potential, so she sought ways to explore and unlock it.
Andrew Joined our Scale up program about 18 months ago and focused on modernising his firm from top to bottom.
- Double the firm’s revenue in the last 12 months
- Completely rebranded of his firm to reflect his innovations
- Created a number of digital resources and guides that are used at varying points in his marketing process
Here’s what I can tell you about Andrew:
Andrew will be the first to tell you that there’s still a long way to go. He is not only pushing the boundaries of the industry but also of himself. He openly admits that embracing new technology and methods of building a modern law firm is a constant challenge that can be frustrating and overwhelming at times.
But here’s the thing, Andrew Corish never gives up.
He has a deep care for his clients and a burning desire to help them through a very difficult time in their lives.
He wants to serve people in the best and simplest way possible.
So, he books more calls with our team than anyone else, he asks more questions, he experiments and implements more than most.
He doesn’t get negative when things don’t work perfectly the first time. He trusts the process and simply keeps going.
After joining our Scale up program 18 months ago, Andrew’s has implemented modernisation strategies throughout his firm which have helped doubled the firm’s revenue in the last 12 months
Here’s some of what he’s done so far:
- Using the latest technology and methodologies, Andrew has developed a new and innovative online program called the ‘Smart Separation System’, which enables his clients to separate in a simple, quick and cost effective way – while feeling highly supported and empowered
- Andrew has completely rebranded his firm to reflect his innovations and with our help is about to launch his new website
- Andrew has written a short book utilising his vast experience to explain the process of separation in a simple manner and has created a number of digital resources and guides that are used at varying points in his marketing process
Did it work?
In short, yes it’s working. Andrew’s revenue doubled in the last 12 months.