Case Study: SOLVi Migration
Meet Rhea Fawole – she owns a booming Law Firm called SOLVi Migration on the Gold Coast in Queensland.
Rhea launched her Law Firm six months ago and being new in business, she was very excited but totally scattered. She wanted to build a scalable Firm that didn’t rely on her doing client work 24/7. However, she didn’t know how to generate a consistent stream of clients or how to go about growing a sustainable business model.
Rhea joined our Scale Up program for Law Firm Owners shortly before launching her new Firm.
- In just under 2 weeks Rhea generated 881 new leads in our Fb campaign
- Rhea has already built a strong and unique brand in her Niche and has established multiple lucrative partnerships
- Her new website is up and running with accompanying automation sequences (and other technology) to capture leads and generate clients
“In just six months, we went from start up mode, to high growth mode “faster than I could have ever expected”
Here’s what I can tell you about Rhea:
As many of our Law Firm Owner clients are, Rhea was initially nervous and hesitant when we first started working together.
She had doubts as well as concerns as to whether the process would work for her and her unique situation. However, she also knew that in order to make it work, she needed the right advice, guidance and structure.
Rhea is able to take massive action on a consistent basis. She wants the best outcomes for her clients and determined that in order to achieve this, she needs to build the best business possible.
Rhea realised very early on that one of the secrets to growth, is to stop asking yourself “what do I need to do next” and instead ask “who can I find to help me”. This has become an ongoing mantra used successfully in all areas of her business.
Most importantly, Rhea listens, learns and implements immediately – understanding that progress is more important than perfection (even when it feels counterintuitive).
A booming Law Firm on the Gold Coast! In a short period of just six months, the firm has transformed from a quiet start-up into a bustling enterprise. The success was so rapid that they had to turn off some of their marketing campaigns that were generating too many calls for their team to handle.
In just six months, here’s what has happened so far (it’s a lot!)…
- Rhea’s Law Firm went from start up mode, to high growth mode “faster than I could have ever expected”.
- With our guidance, Rhea was able to define and target a specific niche, with a specific problem.
- She has developed a clear strategy, business model and goals.
- Rhea has streamlined her delivery process so she can service clients in a highly efficient manner.
- Her new website is up and running with accompanying automation sequences (and other technology) to capture leads and generate clients.
- Rhea has already built a strong and unique brand in her Niche and has established multiple lucrative partnerships.
- She has pre-recorded a number of high quality videos for her social media and is about to launch a Podcast.
- Rhea has recruited 2 team members to help with client work and is in the process of recruiting a Business Development Manager (BDM) to assist with sales.
- We helped Rhea and her team build out and launch an entire online marketing campaign, including the strategy, messaging and copy to use on her ads and landing pages.
- Rhea has also been working with our development team to build an online software solution to take her business to the next level.
- Did it work?: Yes! Rhea’s Firm keeps going from strength to strength. Her systems are streamlined and constantly improving. Her clients are thrilled and her marketing is pumping.
Most recently, she used one of our unique marketing strategies to launch an online campaign to generate new leads. Here’s what how it’s been going:
- The campaign has been running on Facebook for just under 2 weeks
- The total spend on advertising for this campaign has been $150
- So far, it has generated 881 new leads and can still be optimised further
- That means Rhea is generating a new lead for only $0.17 from this campaign!
- Many of the leads are ideal clients and will turn into larger engagements over time
- And this is only one of the campaigns currently running… Rhea had another campaign recently that generated so many calls that she needed to switch it off
The next challenge is to further streamline her sales process as well as recruit a BDM to handle the volume of new business being generated.