Case Study: Sward Law
Meet Tania Sward. Tania owns a law firm specialising in family law in Shellharbour, NSW called Sward Law.
Tania’s small team had achieved remarkable results for her clients, but she was overworked and felt her firm had untapped potential, so she sought ways to explore and unlock it.
Joined our Law Firm Digital Transformation program and focused on reinvigorating her firm from the ground up.
- Increasing revenue and profit by 30%
- Quality of enquiries from potential clients are significantly improved
- Converting 85- 95% of leads into clients
- Reduced time in meetings and taking calls
“We have focused our messaging and targeting to such a great extent that the quality of our enquiries from potential clients are significantly improved – so even though there are less of them, we are converting 85- 95% into clients”
Here’s what I can tell you about Tania:
Despite having feelings of uncertainty and trepidation at first – as she is based in a small town – Tania knew that her law firm could be performing at a much higher level than it currently was and actively sought the right advice, guidance and structure to implement the needed changes.
Tania is brave, driven and focused on progress instead of perfection.
She doesn’t get negative when things don’t work perfectly the first time. Most importantly, she listens and actively works towards applying the resources that suit her situation. I’ve worked with hundreds of law firm owners over the past few years on growing and digitalising their law firms, and I can tell you that the ones who do the best are always the best at listening and implementing.
Tania’s new and refined systems have drastically reduced her workload and she often comments that things “seem quiet” yet, her numbers continue to be consistently higher month on month
Here’s what she did:
- Tania got clarity on all the critical numbers and KPIs that would enable her law firm to succeed. Based on this, she was able to identify key opportunities as well as areas of inefficiency, and in a few short months her profit had increased significantly.
- Tania refined her entire marketing strategy and narrowed the focus on her Firm – now only delivering specific Family Law matters.
- As part of this, she redid her branding, messaging and website to create a much more ‘casual vibe’ to better engage with her target market.
- She used her new branding to launch her fabulous new website.
- She put a big focus on winning her time back by training her team – so that they are skilled enough to deal with most matters that come through the Firm
Did it work? Yes! – Tania’s firm keeps going from strength to strength:
- Her marketing strategy is reliably attracting a stream of ideal clients each month, and they want to work with Tania and her team.
- Her new and refined systems have drastically reduced her workload and she often comments that things “seem quiet”.
- Yet, her numbers continue to be consistently higher month on month and her team are doing most of the work – allowing Tania to focus on business development as well as have more time away from her law firm to spend with her grandkids.
- Tania has significantly increased her firm’s revenue AND profit.